2 weeks old

wolf

two weeks?  my goodness, where did the time go?

so far things have been pretty easy with Wolf.  he only cries or fusses when he’s hungry or when he’s having his diaper changed.  the little man hates diaper changing time.  we’ve had mid-changing pee and poop more times that I’d like to recall!  but regardless how “easy” things seem, we are exhausted.  {my eyes are feeling heavy as I type this, but Wolf has decided he doesn’t want to sleep this evening and he’s wide awake right now!}  no one really tells you how hard it is to transition from your old life to life with a baby.  but we’re adjusting and falling more and more in love with Wolf every day.

Comments:

Rose said:

He is possibly the cutest baby I have ever seen! You are so lucky.

Lauren t said:

He looks sooo cute in this picture! And I tried to tell you, you were just on pregnancy high! :)

Jun

yea yea yea… you did! I knew it would be tough but I didn’t realize how hard it would be to actually get myself out of the house without worrying that he’ll cause a fit in public. ha!

Siri said:

He’s just darling! What a sweet face he has. And how fun that you are finally getting to use his blanket :)

Casey said:

Hang in there! I know it is exhausting and tough adjusting to all of a sudden putting someone’s needs before you. But it’s so worth it! :)

Kate said:

I bought my best friend with a boy these pee-pee teepees: http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/pee-pee-teepees

She said they are a life saver. He loves to pee the moment the diaper comes off.

Jun

he really is so cute and perfect! that blanket you made looks amazing too!

nicole b. said:

Oh wow… he is so precious.

Hang in there, mama.

xoxo.

el maze said:

Try putting a hair dryer on while he is on the changing table (near him though not blowing hot air on him). All that white noise worked for a few little guys i know who HATED being on the changing table.

rebecca said:

isn’t it fun to take pictures of these little guys? so cute! and the “too big” newborn socks… classic!

do you do yoga? well, this is your new yoga, mama. breathe.

Jun

he is the most handsome baby i have ever seen and i love your chevron blanket.

Kathy Lazelle said:

Beautiful little boy. He reminds me of Levi when he was a new baby. Congratulations. See you in a few weeks.

Caitlin said:

He is beautiful! I just went over to babble and read your posts there, thank you for sharing all of this with us.