Feb

who will the baby look like?

baby alyson

Levi and I have been chatting lately about who the baby will look like.  we giggle over who’s features he’ll get, such as who’s nose he’ll have, will his second toe be longer than his first like mine or will he have big blue eyes like Levi.  will he have a cleft chin and a high forehead?  we’re fairly certain he’ll have brown hair but Levi’s hair is slightly wavy and mine is stick straight.

I looked a lot like my dad when I was growing up and I think Levi looked more like his mom.  so maybe our boy will resemble me more if we go by that theory?  it’s been really fun to think about and pretty amazing if you ask me.  now we’ll just have to wait and see!

baby levi

Comments:

Feb

Cute baby pictures. We went to one of those websites where they mash photos of the two partners and “predict” what your baby will look like. If you haven’t done that already, don’t! It’s scary! They thought my husband was African-American… he’s actually Dutch.

Feb

ooo, it sounds like it might be fun though. in that scary Frankenstein kind of way. ;)

Feb

Kaitlyn said:

oh! you were such cute little ones!

we thought for sure our little girl would have brown hair, since both of us have dark brown hair, but she’s got platinum blonde hair. so I guess you never know!

Feb

Levi had blonde hair too as a wee kid, until he was 3 or so I think?

Feb

Crystl said:

Aw! The third photo from the bottom (Levi with his parents) looks like it was snagged from one of my parents’ photo albums. My younger brother has a nearly identical outfit and we definitely have a number of photos that look exactly like this. :) Gotta love the eighties!

Feb

I love his striped shirt!!

Feb

franny.glass said:

all i have to say is, dear god PLEASE let him have levi’s ears. look at those things!

Feb

Dana said:

sweet! the whole time i was pregnant with my son, i kept imagining him looking like a tiny version of my husband–because they’re both boys, i guess. but he came out looking so much like me and my brothers. for some reason this hadn’t occurred to me as a possibility. seeing my brothers in hank’s facial expressions makes me feel even closer and more connected to them.

Mar

shalini said:

Me and my hubby were doing this a year back! And our little girl is a lovely mix of both of us. My relatives insist she looks just like me and his relatives insist she looks just like him! Everyone is happy ;-)