22 weeks, 1 day

22w1d

today I am 22 weeks.  only 126 more days give or take till we meet our little man.

I got my Gap maternity jeans on Friday and man I’m so thrilled with them.  aside from my round belly, they don’t even look like maternity jeans!  I ended up with the always skinny full panel jeans from the Gap and they are pretty much fantastic.  I’m quite certain I’ll be able to wear them throughout my pregnancy as the panel has lots of room to grow.  right now they are a bit big in the hips and I almost decided to return them for a size smaller but I figured I’d need a little room to grow.  plus, those pant legs are super skinny at the calf!!  over all, worth the $$ and highly recommended.

Comments:

maggie adams said:

love the jeans, love the belly, and love the pic!! …and yes, you made a great choice not returning them becuase your belly is really going to start to GROW! I remember mine was super huge at about 30-32 and I started fitting into my ex-big fatty girl pants (as I called them). It’s an amazing journey!

aw, thanks Maggie!!

barret said:

I just bought these pants last week and haven’t taken them off since! i wish i were joking but i love them that much…they are the best fitting maternity jeans i have found and while at the end of the day they may slip down a little (i have found there is the sag factor with most maternity jeans but that also just might be my butts fault) i absolutely love them and highly recommend them. I also ordered the bellbottomy trousers but have yet to wear them, i like the idea of having the two style to go between.

Jan

ah yes, the sag factor. I don’t have much butt either!!

nicolle said:

look at your cute baby bump!!!!! you look so adorable. ;)

Corinne said:

You look great! I’m almost 21 weeks, and I’ve been wearing the Gap maternity jeans too – and experiencing the sag factor. I’ve been using one of those belly bands and just putting it over the panel of the jeans to make them stay. Works like a charm :)

abby said:

You are looking fabulous, my dear.
    Loving this blog, Alyson.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

bec said:

yay for a lovely baby belly!
    spare a thought for us Aussies who have to pay upwards of $150 for a decent pair of maternity jeans… and i’m not exaggerating!!
    i wish i could just duck into a gap store and buy a pair of your lovely jeans!!
    good luck!

Sherilynn (Mom) said:

You look so cute! I love the new jeans and yes, you will need some room to grow. I’m so glad things are going so well for you.
    Love and love!!

thanks Mom!!! :)

Sage & Style said:

My friends LOVE their Gap jeans. Thank god they make skinny’s that still look so cool!

Rachel said:

… when are we doing photos?

andrea said: